Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nucleotide homicide

E-man is a brilliant ambitious undergrad  who likes P-chem(he's not fictitious) but also takes classes like Natural Disasters. Recently, he asked me to write about him in my blog. E-man thinks I am nice, so to keep him in that illusion, I decided to humor him. E-man punctures his usual quiet air bubble with unintentionally funny punch lines that last a long time in your memory. E-man lives in the Hyde-out and again, he is not a fictional character. 

Pop literature by E-man:

What do E-man and Paris Hilton have in common?
-->Let's talk about *me* now.

How does E-man react to people laughing at his jokes?
-->Am I funny? Do you think that is funny? 

How E-man reacts when you've been out of office for a week?
-->Of course I missed you. Ask anyone. 
---->Well, I didn't say it but I felt it. 
------>Maybe I didn't, but I thought I should feel it. 
-------->Now I think I should have.
---------->Ok fine, I didn't. 
------------>I'll make it up. I'll walk you to the elevator. I need to go to the bathroom anyway. 

What is fashion to E-man?
-->Does this coat make me look big? 

What did E-man say when he discovered the blogosphere?
-->Wow, your blog is kind of the world to your mind. 

How does E-man escape things?
--> I really need to go the bathroom. I've been putting it off for an hour now. 

In a character sketch, how does E-man describe the person?
--> He is bald, short and has red hair here and there. 

All in all, E-man is a fun guy who will graduate soon and disappear into the land of Med-school. The E-world will miss him oh-so-terribly. 

Color: Yellow (like E-man's egg-shirt)

8 comments:

Kruz said...

e-man uh? everyone knows this man...
but y is it a nt homicide?

Kruz said...

e-man alias eugene...

lallopallo said...

:)

VijayGanesh. S said...

Could Not understand :(

Deepu Vasudevan said...

@K

Solli kudutha kooda thappu thappa ezhudhu. Worshtu.

@Dev
:D

@Vijay
I think it is more of an inside joke. :)
Will be more general in the next one!

BrownPhantom said...

Funny :), especially the title .

DPhatsez said...

Ah! Life Sciences humour? Nucleotide homicide is probably the gene scientists' equivalent of 'To be or not to be'

E-man alias Eugene. \m/
I really like your blog layout and quirky stuff. Blogrolling you! Will check out your other posts once done with my exams.

You Mallu or tam? :)

Deepu Vasudevan said...

@ Phantom
Thanks :)

@DPhatsez
I like your screen-name :D
E-man is a lot of fun, sure. Good luck with your exams! You keep a nice blog too: Yataa!