Thursday, September 20, 2007

If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side.
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide.
But I'll love you, until the end of time.
Come what may.

I will let a hundred knives through my thankless self, if it meant I could run my fingers through your hair one more time.
I will drink as much poison as the seas, if it meant I could breathe my last in your wake.
I will die a thousand deaths if I must, if it meant to spend a fraction of my life with you.

For those few words of care,
For those few minutes of love,
For those endless dreams that you make me dream,
For the hopes that you foster
For the wounds you have mended
I'd go through any hell any number of times.

SONG: O Saathi re (Omkara)
COLOR: Sunshine yellow

6 comments:

Balasubramaniam said...

Deepu senti stuff does not suit u even if it was ur best lol.

Praveen said...

antha mokkaip ayyan kidakuraan.. its super kewl.. kanla thanni vechundan..

Deepu said...

@ bala

unaku poraamai da.

@pravu

thanks ra machan. u are the beshteshtu.

Anand Prabhu said...

orey peelingsaaa pochu deepamma... superaa eluthura.. :) tamil la try pannen.. innum superaa irukum...

touchuuu pannita po...

Deepu said...

@subbu

thengyoo... tamizh la ezhuthalaam. enna english la thaa type pannanam. i no having learning in writingsu the tamils.

lamp said...

may be part of kuch kuch hota hai, let it flow