Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Emotional Insurance.

I am sorry if I have accused you of not being there.
I am sorry if I have not told you often enough how thankful I am for your existance.
I am sorry if I have not appreciated your presence.
I am sorry if I have tested your patience by being quiet when I should have said something.
I am sorry if I was away celebrating my victories when I should have been nursing your wounds.
I am sorry if I ever said I am busy when I was actually not.
I am sorry if I expected you to be understanding when I was not.
I am sorry if I ruined your plans by inviting myself over when I needed to.
I am sorry if I ever took advantage of your selflessness.
I am sorry if I was inconsiderate and frank at the wrong moments.
I am sorry if I ever made you feel less loved.

How much you mean to me is unfathomable.

COLOR: Pink (REALLY :O)
SONG: If I lie here (Snow Patrol)

8 comments:

Jyotsna said...

enna ivlov feelings ?
romba yosikkade .. its bad for the brain.

Deepu said...

@jyo

unaku poi dedicate panein paaru... enna sollanam. feel panni ezhuthinen. nee damage pannita.

Anand Prabhu said...

romba yosikura... :)

Jyotsna said...

hmph .. that was a reaction of genuine concern... moolaiya jaagardhaya paaarthukkanum.
idhula damage-kku enna irukku? feel pannu, anaa over-aa feel pannadhe.dedication-kku nandri. >:D< for that :)

Deepu said...

@ subbu

ellorum maavaatta kathikidanam. :D

@jyo

onnum venaam po. nee irukkiye, damage pannitu appram ">:D<" appadinu seri pannu.

Jyotsna said...

seri. give the >:D< back :P

Bala said...

Comment

Deepu said...

@bala

what nonsense!